Giving continuous support to the tourism sector is integral to our work at S4IG. 18 staff from the government sector of #SriLanka have spent 9 days in #Bangladesh learning about effective job placement strategies, quality handicraft products, effective tourism courses and tools they need to use to support market growth in Sri Lanka.
Study tour with 18 staff from the government sector
- සංචාරක ව්යාපාරය හා ප්රජා සහභාගීත්වය – ශ්රී ලාංකීය සංචාරක ව්යාපාරයේ ඉදිරි මඟ?
- சுற்றுலா மற்றும் சமுகப் பங்கேற்பு – இலங்கை சுற்றுலாத்துறையின் எதிர்காலம் என்ன?
- Tourism and community participation – The way forward for Sri Lankan tourism?
- Gender Inclusion and Women’s Empowerment at the Centre of S4IG’s Tourism Recovery Initiative
- Gender inclusion and women’s empowerment at centre of S4IG’s tourism recovery initiative